Museum Pass Registration is now Online!
Sign up from home, on the go using your mobile device, or at the library!
· Have your Hillside Public Library Card in hand with the Barcode number facing up.
• Go to www.hillsidelibrary.info/events
• Choose the keyword, “Museum Passes” from the dropdown list
• Choose a date that you are interested in reserving a Museum Pass and click, “Register”
• Enter your Library Card Barcode, First Name, Last Name, E-Mail Address, Phone Number, & pick the available Museum Pass
• A PIN is NOT necessary
• Click SEND
• A confirmation will be sent to your email.
• Visit the Adult Reference Desk to pick up your pass.We are pleased to offer our community a program which entitles members of our library free entrance to area museums.
Museum passes are available to Hillside Library patrons only and must be patrons of good standing (no outstanding fines).
A family may borrow only one museum pass per month. Also, Library staff has the right to monitor the usage so that more patrons may have access to the passes.
There will be a $10.00 per day late fee if the pass is not returned on time. Any borrower who loses a pass is responsible for the replacement cost of the pass.
Passes may be reserved up to one month in advance by an adult (18+ years) family member. Please be courteous and contact the Reference Department if you cannot use the time slot you reserved.
- ier 86, W 46th St and 12th Ave, New York, NY 10036,
212-245-007247-01 111th St., Corona, NY, 718-699-0005
- One Museum Drive, Roslyn Harbor, NY 11576, 516-484-9337
- Located inside the Cradle of Aviation Museum along Museum Row, One Davis Avenue, Garden City, NY 11530, 516-572-4177
- 170 Central Park West, New York City, NY 10024, 212-873-3400
- 1303 Round Swamp Road (Exit 48, Long Island Expressway), Old Bethpage, NY, 516-572-8400