Hillside Public Library Patrons have the ability to take advantage of the Nassau Digital Doorway eBook & Audiobook Program.
- Patrons can take out up to 5 eBooks at at time.
- eBooks will be removed from your account and returned automatically in 14 days.
- Patrons may also reserve up to 7 titles at a time.
You can use the Overdrive App to borrow and enjoy digital titles from our library.
How do I use Overdrive?
- On your phone or tablet, install the Overdrive app from your device's app store or directly from app.overdrive.com
- If prompted, create a free Overdrive account and sign in.
- Find and save our library's Overdrive collection in the Overdrive app.
- Open our library's Overdrive collection, sign in, and borrow or place a hold on a title. You'll need a valid library card to complete this step.
- Borrowed titles will appear on your CHECKOUT page. From here, you can:
-Download titles to the Bookshelf
-Read, Watch, or Listen to titles right in your browser (without adding them to the app)
Need Help with Overdrive?
Looking for More Digital Content???
Did you know that that all New York State residents can apply for a New York Public Library card?
Sign up online and a NYPL card will be mailed to your home. Use the card to access even more downloadable audiobooks, music, and video from the NYPL's collection.