RBdigital Magazines, the world's largest newsstand, offers full-color digital magazines for anytime, anywhere reading on desktops, mobile devices, and apps. Browse the library's collection of popular digital magazines including both new and backlist titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limits!
Hillside Public Library Patrons have the ability to take advantage of the Nassau Digital Doorway OverDrive eBook & Audiobook Program.
- Patrons can take out up to 10 items at at time.
- eBooks will be removed from your account and returned automatically in 14 days. Patrons can choose to manually extend loan periods for up to 21 days.
- Patrons may also reserve up to 7 titles at a time.
You can use the Overdrive App to borrow and enjoy digital titles from our library.
How do I use Overdrive?
- On your phone or tablet, install the Overdrive app from your device's app store or directly from app.overdrive.com
- If prompted, create a free Overdrive account and sign in.
- Find and save our library's Overdrive collection in the Overdrive app.
- Open our library's Overdrive collection, sign in, and borrow or place a hold on a title. You'll need a valid library card to complete this step.
- Borrowed titles will appear on your CHECKOUT page. From here, you can:
-Download titles to the Bookshelf
-Read, Watch, or Listen to titles right in your browser (without adding them to the app)
Need Help with Overdrive?
Looking for More Digital Content???
Did you know that that all New York State residents can apply for a New York Public Library card?
Sign up online and a NYPL card will be mailed to your home. Use the card to access even more downloadable audiobooks, music, and video from the NYPL's collection.